3  things....

I can't say I remember reading that one Betts...

What else is there to read here on the list at the moment.. All there'd be
is the occasional "TEST"

Last but not least, Is there a good form of piles? (not counting someone
else's' that is!)


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Boocock
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 6:27 PM
To: Tim Greenwood
Cc: LUList; Paul Cundell; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [LU] The inevitable does happen

Yes Please! I did ask you take it off list and I thought you might
understand why.

I, more than anyone, love the sound of my own voice but enough is enough.

Betty
(Listowningly with bad piles tonight)



Tim Greenwood wrote:
====================
> Paul, Mark, Rich etc
>
> How about a moratorium on this subject. I suspect that the majority of
> listers would appreciate it.

_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors.
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to