> 
> Blah blah blah - like hell you would - you have already decided that
> Bingo
> Bates is the man for you. Why the hell would you wish a new owner would
> 'support the existing management', what have they done that is so
> wonderful
> that even if an Abramovich moved in you'd want them keeping?
> 
> 
> Cheers
> Paul

Paul, has the history of football not told you that changing management does
not generate success on the pitch?  Quite the opposite in fact.  

Contrary to some, including you it seems, my main concern is this season on
the pitch, which I think we would all agree is going to be the most
important season in our history.  Because of the general improvement in the
team (if not the results) towards the end of the season I believe Wise is as
likely as anyone to get us promoted.  What is crucial to that is getting the
team fit and ready for the new season.  Which is why I have been in favour
of Bates regaining control.  Like an idiot I believed (and still do) it was
the option least likely to disrupt Wise and his preparations for next
season.

If come January we are top of the league and Bates decided to sell out, then
fine, I would assume that anyone coming in would let Wise finish what he
started.  


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to