Rob wrote:

> Spice Boy should have his passport withdrawn and be told to emigrate.

Sounds like a balanced well thought out reaction - I assume that Frank
Lumpitard and Stevie G MBE are blameless in that you can't be blamed for
doing nothing - whilst "Spice Boy" gets the elbow for producing the one
piece of quality produced by the England team.

> McClaren........gone. 

Barwick too......I hope
 
> Utter utter shambles. We deserve what we got. 
 
Absolutely - though I'd be more inclined to distance it to the team got what
it deserved as I'm not sure what we did to deserve this pile of excrement
:-)

> Arsene Wenger for me

Can he pass? Although the rest of the England team don't seem to think it
matters!




_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to