> I think it's all brilliant! In that 'I've just crashed my 
> car, that cheque I've just written has bounced, it's raining 
> and I've just trodden in some dogshit' hamlet sort of way!
> It epitomises the game of football in this country. Run badly 
> from top to bottom with no investment in the right areas, the 
> media FAR too powerful, the ruling body aimless and 
> blinkered. Take a look at last night, a game played in a 

there aren't as many assocations as corrupt as Croatia and I bet they don't
spend a 10th as much as we do on player development, acadamies, youth
training etc.  It is all down to the players and their lack of commitment 



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to