Didn't get a carpeting as such, but I did get an email suggesting that I
should set an auto ban on emails from any person who writes such stuff
and that if I wish to see those mails then I should only access them at
home, and that I should take that email as a "friendly" warning on
future online activity.

They seem to have missed entirely that I was/am on a mailing list!  :-)
So it has all blown over thankfully, but it "could" have been worse.

Thanks for asking - I know I was a tad dramatic at the time, but I
really was concerned at what may happen. I am 52 and jobs like the one I
have would not fall in my lap easily, so I chickened out - I admit it.
:-)

Cheers

Steve 

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert HEATH [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: 06 December 2007 04:00
To: Steve Gillen; LUFC
Subject: RE: [LU] NON LU: More Egg Nog stuff

BTW...........have you been fired?

How did the dreaded carpeting from the IT chief go?


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to