Thanks Sean 

I figured that you, of all people, knowing the company I work for, would
understand where I was coming from

I appreciate the thought

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Emmott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: 06 December 2007 09:26
To: Steve Gillen
Cc: Robert HEATH; LUFC
Subject: Re: [LU] NON LU: Bollocking News

Pleased to hear you didn't get into too much bother Steve.
If that little lot had come to me in my NHS account I could have been in
a
very awkward position (not least because I have the responsibility for
facilitating the "diversity" training at out local VTS).

- Sean
+29


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to