I have to say ANYONE who uses a work email address for any non-work related 
mailing list is, well...the Darwin Awards spring to mind. Use something else 
like yahoo, aol, hotmail, gmail or whatever else is out there. I mean it's only 
common sense and protects you from circumstances such as this past weekend.
No sympathy here....
Cheers
Mark
El Presidente Wisconsin Whites
Leeds United
Chicago Fire


> Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:16:26 +0000
> Didn't get a carpeting as such, but I did get an email suggesting that I
> should set an auto ban on emails from any person who writes such stuff
> and that if I wish to see those mails then I should only access them at
> home, and that I should take that email as a "friendly" warning on
> future online activity.

_________________________________________________________________
Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate.  Join in.
www.windowslive.com/smile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_oprsmilewlhmtagline
_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to