Of course he wouldn't, however I sort of lean towards Mike's stand point.
IMHO the job should be well paid but be massively incentified. Whilst I
don't believe for one minute the tabloids (Who's current crazed rantings
vary from £3M a year to £6M a year) Capello will be at least on what Sven
was, which was £3M a year. This is wrong. I accept that the money involved
is 'silly money' as it always seems to be at the top, but even allowing
for that I would offer £1.5M a year (God how could they survive) plus an
extra £1.5M for getting us to the World Cup in 2008 and an extra £1.5M for
winning it ...

> "Because that's the going rate. Would capello take a high risk job for
> 100k
> and big bonuses?
>
> If you want the best* you pay for it.  That's life."
>
> BOLLOX!!!!
>
> Tell Me of any International company that pays 4 million pound a year
> UPFRONT to the CEO without any guarantee of results.
> NO FUKKIN CHANCE ON THIS PLANET!
> Not even the boss of microsoft.
> You Damian, are as dim as the FA fukkwits, they are playing with other
> peoples money



_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to