I have to say that my definition of a fuckwit is someone who replies to the 
wrong mail and the wrong person - but that's probably just me.....

Damian

BTW (and FWIW) Michelin, Mars, USSC, Merck, Citibank, NYSE, Pfizer, Coca 
Cola, GM, Renault, Chrysler etc etc etc .....

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "damian.walsh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: [LU] Wise transfer talk


> "Because that's the going rate. Would capello take a high risk job for 
> 100k
> and big bonuses?
>
> If you want the best* you pay for it.  That's life."
>
> BOLLOX!!!!
>
> Tell Me of any International company that pays 4 million pound a year
> UPFRONT to the CEO without any guarantee of results.
> NO FUKKIN CHANCE ON THIS PLANET!
> Not even the boss of microsoft.
> You Damian, are as dim as the FA fukkwits, they are playing with other
> peoples money
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "damian.walsh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 7:16 PM
> Subject: Re: [LU] Wise transfer talk
>
>
>>
>>
>>> I'm with the listers who would rather NOT see Gary Speed return. I don't
>>> see where his wages would fit in and how he'd work with the current head
>>> man. We have enough veterans to get us out of this division right now 
>>> and
>>> I believe any future acquisitions should be in younger players preparing
>>> us for the Championship and the next 3-5 years.
>>> Cheers
>>> Mark
>>> El Presidente Wisconsin Whites
>>> Leeds United
>>> Chicago Fire
>>
>>
>> Whilst this list was more than happy to see him go at the time (fattest
>> arse
>> in the league and all that.....) I can understand why people would love
>> him
>> back. I'm neither hot nor cold - however I'd like to see someone like 
>> Gary
>> Speed take over from Arry Bassett who, nice bloke and successful manager
>> that he is, doesn't fill me with confidence that he's the right 
>> compliment
>> to Wise.
>>
>> We're not after all looking to a future Nirvana of mid-2nd Division
>> obscurity - young and hungry all the way for me.
>>
>> Damian
>>
>>




_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!
DELETE THE FOOTERS WHEN REPLYING YOU LAZY SODS!!!!

Reply via email to