Bill
I use tendo loc from Rockler. a lot. I realy like it.
Im glad that you do too.
Nice work!
  From: Bill Bulkeley
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 7:26 PM
  Subject: Re: walking canes

  not really I sharpen the ring a little on the belt sander and you have to put
a fair old  pressure to install it especially if its hard wood like I made
these from I just used a rubber mallet
  but once its installed its a really strong joint that's my opinion. im sure
some one else out there must have tried them as well and can comment on what
they are like I have only used it once before these.