  From: ronkir...@aol.com
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 5:12 AM
  Subject: Re: Rotary Table and String Art

  Hi Tim
  Why can't one hook up a Spirograph mechanism as a template on the Legacy? The
stylus would have to be modified to work within the mechanism. Instead of the
mechanism being mounted above the work it is mounted to one side. I don't know
if the Legacy has enough play for a smooth operation. The center of the
mechanism is at fixed distance from the rotary table center. The extent of the
mechanism has to be within the  dimensions of the work piece. What do you think?
  Ron