How do you attach the antlers?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bill Bulkeley
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 9:07 AM
  Subject: walking canes

  here is a couple of walking canes I did for a fellow he is into deer hunting
and wanted something a little different

   the double diamond pattern is a 1 inch rope bit, 3 start 6 inch pitch right
then left hand, cut a little deeper past the correct depth so the sides of the
cutter make the second top diamond
  an idea one of the other members gave me thank you mike

  the other cane is just a 3 start 15 inch pitch with the same cutter ant the
correct depth.
  the timber is just Australian hardwood buffed