To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 6:07 AM
Subject: Re: Furniture Maker Who Hoisting of Mills out of Way when not Using

I gave some thought to the negative sides of a machine that would stand on end. The biggest one I can think of would not being able to use the templet follower, turn table, or using it in a manual manor. One way to make this possible would be to make the machine capable to work in either horizontal or vertical position. you could allow it to pivot on one set of legs, and have a cable system that could assist you to change positions, this would also stop you from needing a ladder to change gears.

Jeff Becker