Alright Tim.  I got a call again today that it appears the items I ordered may be ready sooner than I was told. Perhaps as soon as next week. We will see. I have spent some time calming down from the high level of frustration I had achieved.   However I have to say that the prospect of making 6 to 8 pieces at one time instead of only 4 has me thinking.... Have you looked at cost on this yet?  Also I have been wondering about the hub and the way items mount in the Legacy.  Has anyone looked into some fixture that would mount using a milled matching cut out as a method of driving the work piece?  I can't believe that someone in this group of near genuises has not wondered and at least put something down on paper at one time.

In His Service

Carl Stigers

WWW.treetothee.com