How wide though?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Begat" <bega...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: Pilaster Dogs New thoughts

Hello Tim,

I have the 900 on blocks and get a 9" swing.  Personally, I would like
the ability two use 1.5 inch stock, but I can live with either six or
eight sides.

Begat

On Feb 16, 9:01 am, "Tim Krause" <artmarb...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I have not looked at the cost yet but I would assume it's around the price
is over $50. What I really need to move forward on this is the size of flats
I should design this to and the thickness of the material to be mounted and
the maximum swing desired. If a model 900 legs are put on blocks I believe
you can get the 9" of swing without owning a stand. I don't have a machine
near me to measure for sure. How many do we want to hold? I'll look into
this further tonight if we can get some real numbers.

> -Tim

may be ready sooner than I was told. Perhaps as soon as next week. We will
see. I have spent some time calming down from the high level of frustration
I had achieved. However I have to say that the prospect of making 6 to 8
pieces at one time instead of only 4 has me thinking.... Have you looked at
cost on this yet? Also I have been wondering about the hub and the way items
mount in the Legacy. Has anyone looked into some fixture that would mount
using a milled matching cut out as a method of driving the work piece? I
can't believe that someone in this group of near genuises has not wondered
and at least put something down on paper at one time.

athttp://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.