  From: carstenstig...@verizon.net
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 12:58 AM
  Subject: Re: Re: Pilaster Dogs New thoughts

   Alright Tim.  I got a call again today that it appears the items I ordered
may be ready sooner than I was told. Perhaps as soon as next week. We will see.
I have spent some time calming down from the high level of frustration I had
achieved.   However I have to say that the prospect of making 6 to 8 pieces at
one time instead of only 4 has me thinking.... Have you looked at cost on this
yet?  Also I have been wondering about the hub and the way items mount in the
Legacy.  Has anyone looked into some fixture that would mount using a milled
matching cut out as a method of driving the work piece?  I can't believe that
someone in this group of near genuises has not wondered and at least put
something down on paper at one time.

  In His Service

  Carl Stigers

  WWW.treetothee.com