Hello Tim,

As you know I tend towards wanting larger pilasters, and I can't
imagine them being used in wainscoting less than 3.  Everything less
than 2.5, I've thought about as unique balusters, but that may only
reflect my lack of imagination.

For my money, I'd like to see if we could push the 3.5 envelope
whether turning six or eight.

Begat