From: "Begat" <bega...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: Pilaster Dogs New thoughts

Hello All,

I share Jeff's reasoning completely.  And as for useability, that
really does depend on what you are trying to accomplish.  The other
day I was in a hotel and the furniture in the chain was made by a
small American company.  One of the things they made was the rack that
you put your suitcase on.  Until that moment, I had wondered what I
would use the 1.5 inch pilaster dog for.  It turns out that the rack
used four of them.  You could special order an octagon that could cut
eight of those at once and perhaps go into production.

By the way, my TK 6 inch pilaster dog came today in the mail.  Thanks
Tim.  My 900 sits on blocks so I get the max swing, and 9" is not it.
I'm limited not from below or from the side but from the top.  If I
could drop the bed just a bit further, I could swing the 9 inches (6
inch dog plus 2x1.5 inch stock. )

I already know I can use them on my Artisan with it's 11 inch swing,
but I want to see what it takes to use them on the 900.

I believe I need the TK leg upgrade.  That extra height would do the
job.

Begat

On Feb 23, 4:43 pm, "curt george" <curtgeo...@wowway.com> wrote:
> Strangely enough I really like your answers Jeff.
> Something new, not done before,and a little different. AWESOME Answers
Jeff,

athttp://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.

athttp://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.