Curt, To mount the gearset simply remove the drive gear from the carriage
drive and the index gear from the spindle shaft. The stock gearset will
slide off and replace this set over shafts.
Replace drive gear of choice and 180 tooth index gear and its done.
I'll take a picture tomorrow. It looks like all you need to manufacture is
the square shaft cause it fits inside the old style gear arms,
With the locking collars easily removed one could swap back and forth
without changing arms at all.
Thx
Joe