I'll set that back up, Tim, Thanks.
The Y-arm with dual meshing gears is an extra Y arm separate from the
ones currently on the machine.
I will measure the travel with gears you suggested and that will be my
base I guess.
I am pleased with the columns I have rounded and the one I fluted but
so far have not needed to know pitches. I just used the Powered screw
to do the travel and wound the spindle by hand as fast as I could
comfortably do it. When using the gearset I was getting a unwanted
spiral from my 3/4" rabbeting bit. (Have since ordered a better bit
from Magnate)
If the "dogs" are the same as the newer unit, I would be interested in
the multiple pilaster setups you are discussing in other thread.
At last I am getting use of this machine...I think it will augment my
shop a great deal!