  From: mwfos...@earthlink.net
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:29 PM
  Subject: Re: Shipping a LOM and/or Heavy accessories

  I regret that this new link somehow got associated with the monster up for
auction - that's why I initiated the new topic.
  My intent is to get members to share their experiences in shipping Legacy
Mills, their components, and accessories (not "mailing" - used for small, light
weight items).  For instance, I had someone give me the names of 2
freight/truck companies - CRST (out of Cedar Rapids,IA) and Yellow Freight.
He'd not used them, but had known folks that did but had no feedback good or
bad.  Among our members there must be some who have bought/sold and shipped via
a freight/trucking company and even FedEx and UPS.  Let's get a discussion
going to share the info.  (For an extreme example:  If someone had rails to
sell to the Aussie, how would they go about getting them to "Down Under".)

  For the rest of us - does anyone have an "A, B, C's Shipping" a guide for
sending large/heavy packages or a pallet?