Please do post your version of a simple rotary table.  We have a lot of
frugal lurkers on the list that would be interested.  They are just too shy
to ask.

From: "Dexter Bland" <dexterbl...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy Ornamental Mills" <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:05 AM
Subject: Re: Shipping a LOM and/or Heavy accessories

 I have made a simple indexing
rotary table to make bases for candle sticks. I could show how to do
that here. You can use the index wheels that you currently have to
make wooden ones that you then mount on plywood that is attached to
the rails. It costs almost nothing and isn't that hard to make. You
are limited in size since the wheel you can make will have to fit
between the rails.
Dexter