The legs are attached with a dovetail joint. I cut the groove with the
legacy. As has been discussed here before, this machine is not really
that good at doing dovetail joints. Really, most of the slop in
movement was from the plunge legs of the router. I cut the leg part of
the dovetail joint with a router table and had to cut them to fit one
at a time since the grooves were not exactly the same size. I did put
screws in from the bottom to pin the legs so they wouldn't move while
the glue dried.

--
Dexter Bland
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do