dont worry too much curt what ever it wont do we will make it do like we did
with the old machines :)

  From: curt george
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 10:12 AM
  Subject: Re: A sneak peak at the new Legacy Manual Machine

  Hello again. (3x the charm.) ;-)
  Ok here is my input.
  make this unit have a carriage that can tilt 90 deg. so you can cut bowls end
grain. (turning bowls are a big market for most turners.)
  give it a motor drive.and make a gear for finer movement.

  Make the Z axis so that it can free float on a template. or better yet Give
it two templates followers, one for the Y&X axis movements and one for the Z
axis.(rise and plunge movements.) this might help with the pen turners market.
  That's all that I can think of at this moment. But If something comes up,
then I will let my know.
  Have a good night.

  C.A.G.

  No virus found in this message.