  From: Chainlink
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2012 1:52 PM
  Subject: Re: Legacy Parts

  The biggest problem I have to deal with is the rack on the carriage when
changing X directions. I'm actually happy with the lead nut on the X and Y and
don't see a problem with it. The second biggest problem is that I need to have
some kind of set screw on my self centering chuck. It spins fine in the one
direction but it loosens when it spins the other direction. There was some chat
on here  previously about a stop collar with a pin in it, but I haven't been
able to find one and implement it yet.