  From: Okla Mike (Liltwisted)
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:31 PM
  Subject: Re: Fun with Numbers and the Gear Sets

  I like just doing the math once.  Here is a picture of the gears I have .25,
.50, standard, and the X2 sets.  I have 9 drive gears as well.  You can see in
the pictures I listed the drive gear 1-9 and the the corresponding pitch that
is capable with that gear set.  It will keep you from passing a brain stone
every time you try to get a Lil twisted (lol)

  Mike