To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:50 PM
Subject: Re: Rail lubricant

Hey Bob, you bring up a good point. I noticed that on my 1000ex,the sled tends to become more difficult to slide as I approach the head stock. I haven't done so yet, but I plan to measure put and square up all rails on the machine... whenever I find some time.

Brandon

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Legacy Ornamental Mills" group. To post to this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to legacy-ornamental-mills+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills?hl=en.