@tim...well, i'm entertained!...LOL!...i suspect these rumors are somewhat
accurate...and i was taking an educated guess that the manufacturer was
holding legacy to minimum orders...can't find fault with legacy for the
fact that they cannot be expected to order thousands of feet and then sell
only a couple hundred at best...too bad something could not be worked out
with the provider...i personally feel this is one small reason why the far
east is kicking our ass...although there would be very small orders by
their standards, there would be orders none the less...i found it
interesting when talking to the lead screw company, that they did not say
anything about "minimum" orders...well, kudos to them and i would certainly
recommend them to anyone needing their products...i run my own business and
i can say i have had sales that went from "your buying my lunch today" to
thousands of dollars and more...every customer got whatever time was
necessary to give them what they needed...well. it looks like we are
chasing a dead horse here...oh well...probably won't be too long until some
overseas investors buy up the manufacturer and move the company off
shore...enough ranting on this topic, lol...time to move on...the
entertainment is over!...joe biunno