You could upload it to youtube and post the link on the group

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim Krause
Sent: Wednesday, 28 August 2013 2:51 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: you meet the nicest people on this forum...and problem solved!

The rail is proprietary.  The profile was recently made for Legacy by a
company called SAPA.  I recall in PDX Oregon, but I could be wrong about the
location.

I new you and the acme company where both in New York, but to be three
blocks away is hilarious!  I also have to disagree with Curt, that setup
Greg showed is the only one that I have seen.  I doubt you can share the
video in the  group.  Google has a an upload limit that they have not
published, but It seems to be around 10-15 mb's.

Keep up the good work!