From: finun...@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:36 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: you meet the nicest people on this forum...and problem solved!

@tim...well, i'm entertained!...LOL!...i suspect these rumors are somewhat
accurate...and i was taking an educated guess that the manufacturer was holding
legacy to minimum orders...can't find fault with legacy for the fact that they
cannot be expected to order thousands of feet and then sell only a couple
hundred at best...too bad something could not be worked out with the
provider...i personally feel this is one small reason why the far east is
kicking our ass...although there would be very small orders by their standards,
there would be orders none the less...i found it interesting when talking to
the lead screw company, that they did not say anything about "minimum"
orders...well, kudos to them and i would certainly recommend them to anyone
needing their products...i run my own business and i can say i have had sales
that went from "your buying my lunch today" to thousands of dollars and
more...every customer got whatever time was necessary to give them what they
needed...well. it looks like we are chasing a dead horse here...oh
well...probably won't be too long until some overseas investors buy up the
manufacturer and move the company off shore...enough ranting on this topic,
lol...time to move on...the entertainment is over!...joe biunno