@roger...thanks for the info...i did see the photos... and should anyone
who has their latest cnc equipment, and the evo, ever need additional
rails, for whatever reason, they will have no issues getting it...that
being the case, here are some questions...does the company that made the
extrusion that we all have on our older machines, still make that type of
railing?...would legacy allow us to purchase it directly from that
company,IF they do not want a sale of that type to go through them?...or
have the sale go through them... i might think it would not matter to any
of us what the logistics are...would that company sell to an end
user?...and in a small quantity?...and i am not referring to using the
railing only for machine extensions...i can see using it for jigs and
fixtures,especially since those black nylon glides on the carriages were
made to fit the extrusion perfectly...if we did get a green light from
legacy, i might anticipate a possible issue with the manufacturer in
regards to the "minimum quantity" issue...but i will but my pessimism aside
for a moment and hope for the best...well, just something to think
about...again, thanks for the info...much appreciated, joe biunno