I assume you know about these

http://legacywoodworking.com/ProjectPlans.cfm

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
cwhitha...@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, 21 January 2014 9:44 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Intro and a few questions

It's been a while since I last checked in. I have a 900 ornamental mill. I am
wondering whether any of the plans Legacy Woodworking used to sell are still
available. At one time they were selling plans for the hollow spiral
candelstick among others. I would like to purchase plans if they are available.

Monte

  _____