Hi Tim,

Heh, heh, I got the thing with the carriage assembled like that. I never
noticed that in the few pictures I've managed to find online. That I can
fix. That will make the split nut I have line up, but won't fix the broken
part. I notice that the stand also doesn't have the leveling feet, after
looking at the link you posted. Also there are NO tools with it. Lots of
stuff missing. I also noticed that I have two "Right Hand Gears", but no
left hand. Not sure what these are for at this point. I'm going to go out
now and correct the carriage assembly. One question- the side of the Y-Axis
that has the nut will help hold the carriage down. Are there supposed to be
rollers on the bottom side of the carriage opposite the X-Axis lead screw,
or does gravity hold it down?