From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of chanorm1
Sent: Thursday, 14 August 2014 10:39 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Shop made Z-axis

Hi, could Bill Bulkeley provide us with plans for his super z axis lift 6

On Monday, August 11, 2014 10:31:31 PM UTC-4, Brandon Khoury wrote:

Has anyone attempted to build a shop made z-axis? I would love to get your
thoughts or see your design.  I have been working on a design that is based off
of Matthias Wandel's router lift design,  only inverted. My main concern is
increasing plunge depth while maintaining stability. I also cannot decide if I
want to incorporate tilting capabilities.

Thanks,
Brandon

No virus found in this message.