It's also missing the template follower in the back and the part that it mounts
to.

  From: Stan Shuford
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 7:39 AM
  Subject: Re: Shop made Z-axis

  There have been several interested in the Z axis and I have not had a chance
to respond. Here are some picts. It seems to be missing a top hat, the top hand
wheel and the clamp piece that holds the router clamps.
  I may have them somewhere. I'll do a search this weekend. As I recall, the
original price was $400. I'd like to get half that for it.

  Stan Shuford
  s...@shuford.com