Great idea max I think we should all meet here in Australia our woodwork show
is in October :-)

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of MAX LATHAM
Sent: Tuesday, 24 February 2015 5:59 AM
To: legacy
Subject: Locals

Does the group ever idintify  local individuals  to share, visit etc?

I know I intended to visit Art and failed.

I think there are folks in the Dallas/Ft Worth area having Legacy mill
interests.

Any interest in gathering? Perhaps next woodworking show?

I would appreciate the opportunity to do so.

Curious,

max

No virus found in this message.