From: Roger P
Sent: Feb 23, 2015 5:52 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Locals

Hi Mac
I think you will find that quite a few countries drive on the wrong side as you put it and given that the motor car was invented in Europe I would suggest you guys got it wrong.

Now if you believe that their saws and routers go the wrong way it does not say much for the US education system.  You might not be able to buy any tools at advantageous prices but at least you could buy that golden amber liquid they pass off as beer because it is far superior to Bud & Coors, even then it is not as good as English or Scottish beer!

Yes your shows are worth attending but the voltage on the equipment is all wrong. I think I would head down under and I might find the first lady I fell in love with when I was 10 years old. No quick rethink, maybe not as she would be close on 100. Even so I think I would like to go take a look at the country and then go on to New Zealand.

Cheers
Roger