Hi Tim & All

I really like Tim's suggestion about a volunteer registry and wish to be
included if it happens. I'm in the central coast of Calif. born & bred but
for six years we lived six months here and six months in New zealand's
South Island. While there I had half of a two car garage shop including a
Jet mini lathe as well as an older steel rail Legacy. The Jet ran thru a
step down transformer rescued from a TV. For the Legacy I bought a Triton
router there.  Incidental the same transformer is now running the sewing
machines my wife brought home to Calif. The household power there is 240V
50hz on one hot lead, they have no 110V system. My limited understanding of
50hz vrs our 60hz is only a reduction in rpm.

Cheers  Tom Dotta     ted...@gmail.com

PS Never liked beer until our first visit to Auzzie.& NZ