Hi Curtis. Thank you for your reply to my inquiry wherein you indicated
"It's time for me to get to work," your message was time stamped 1:14am
(PST): which makes me wonder where you live (time zone) and what kind of
work you do that requires such an early arrival. I delivered bread to
grocery stores in Los Angeles for years and reported to work around 4:30
am. What do you do for a living, Curtis?
.....It would be interesting to learn what other members of our forum do
for a living or, if they are retired, what they are retired from.

I would like to thank you and the other responders to my question regarding
the 36 & 40 indexing plates; knowing me, those two indexing plates will
increase my chances of making firewood by 36-40 percent. So thanks a lot.
The guy that sells me lumber says thanks too. :-)))) You guys have a great
day! I've got to get to bed so I can wake up in time to watch the Masters
golf tournament. FORE!