Hi Tim et al

I'm not a very active participant or user though I do have three mills. An
old steel rail machine bought from a cabinet shop, a 900 bought from Legacy
and a 1200 bought from a private individual. As Tim says above if Legacy is
monitoring the group it would seem little more effort (expense) to make a
list of what is available for purchase together with whom to contact there
to make the purchase. Licensing a reliable and willing person to make other
replacement parts seems reasonable. Though personally disappointed in what
has been represented as Legacy's position re the manual machines it seems
just a bit of give on both sides could resolve the issues to the benefit of
all. I'm sure neither side truly wants the other to fail.

Cheers    Tom Dotta