Very well put Joe!
>From the other side of the pond, please note that the young lady who is
>marrying Harry is going to become a UK citizen.
She is a nice intelligent girl​ who will no doubt help Harry in his
endeavours.
It is all go over here, we have have the Royal Navy providing the Guard at
Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle .
Cheers
Roger

​

​
From: 'joe biunno' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
a few comments and responses  on this subject and perhaps a few more...and
apologies for not commenting sooner...been a bit busy lately...exactly how
accurate is it to say legacy no longer supports their older machines...they
still sell those "high hats", split nuts, gears, drive dogs...granted, you can
not buy rails, headstocks, etc., but how many really need those...and so many
other companies do not supply parts for their old machines, like Powermatic,
delta, Rockwell, sears, just to name a few...I am beginning to see andy's
point, that there is a constant, negative point being made in this group
towards legacy...ok, they ended their manufacturing of what we refer to as
their older machines...why?...because the future is in CNC...you have an older
legacy?...well, you will just have to make do with what they could give you,
and/or some stuff from McMaster-carr...their machines are not that complex...
just about any repair or mod could be done with just a bit of ingenuity...I
have seen so many of this group do some very unique repairs and mods to their
equipment, that I don't see what all the fuss is about...we should all be lucky
that there are no pieces that were cast iron or aluminum... I have never seen a
company give as much technical support as legacy has done with their
customers...training videos, project videos, magazine publications, etc....and
it is understood that a number of people have had some bad experiences in
dealing with them, even when they were in full support mode, back in the
day...well, that's a shame and it should never have happened...but it did and
let's all just move on...I could tell horror stories about a ford car
dealership and their handling of customers, but it would serve no purpose...we
will never get any assistance from legacy if we continue this
negativity...carrying on...joe biunno

[mailto:legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com].

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills
[https://groups.google.com/group/legacy-ornamental-mills].