Legacy now works a different type of show, the shows they now go to are focused
more to the professionals, the cabinets shops etc.I know one was in Vegas, and
I think California.  In addition to these they do some remote locations, I
think they use customers shops or schools.   I would call them and ask how you
can see one in action and they can offer you some locations.