That's something I have not seen.  You might want to add a light return spring
to prevent any loss of time issues in the extended sine wave. Sent from Samsung
tablet
-------- Original message --------From: Richard Ellis <rchrd.ell...@gmail.com>
Date: 8/22/19  3:16 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> Subject: Re: TK Reciprocater long
curves Tim & othersHere are a couple of pics of the same bit of wood.RichardOn
Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 8:33:28 AM UTC+1, Richard Ellis wrote:Thanks for
the info Curt & Bill I have printed it of to study and then it will go into my
folder for other s who end up with my RevoRichardOn Sunday, August 18, 2019 at
10:46:40 AM UTC+1, Richard Ellis wrote:Hi all you LOM expertsI am trying to do
a long (approx ) 6 inch flute with the TK at present with the standard index
gear I get a 2 inch point to point curve If I change to the 2X gear I think it
will only give me a four inch point to point  --- I have not tried but it's my
guess !!Am I trying to do the impossible???Richard

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/58a54418-8c91-4041-841b-92cf15c106f1%40googlegroups.com.