here is an ebay link to a Legacy 1800... asking price $7,000!... nice
machine, but as a client once told me, "but the price!"... of course,
anyone can ask any price, for anything... and there is a "make offer"
option... but really?... anyway, just thought I would bring it to the
group's attention... those three 1500's are looking better by the
minute!... LOL!... Joe Biunno

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Legacy-Architectural-Woodworking-Lathe-handles-94-x-12/333297065392?hash=item4d9a0d9db0:g:knwAAOSwdhpdVGWD