Hey I had that stuff growing up too, and was one of my favorites. lol

yup that's the stuff. (UHMW Plastic) For some reason I alway forget what
the abbreviations are. lol  I have some small pieces laying around but for
sure will check on what's available from Grainger. I have an account with
them for the shop anyway and most things are here the next day.
If a guy can get a few of these threaded blocks we wouldn't have to be so
paranoid right even though they are still available from Legacy, something
about making your own.