Basements are great for seasoning and storing wood as long as the wife doesn’t
mind sharing the same space with her wardrobe; most weekend woodworkers/turners
have their shops there here in the northeast not something I recommend due to
the noise and dust but any shop is better than no shop especially when it’s a
consistent 60-68°F.

Michael Kratky

Electrical Fire Underwriter Inspector and Consultant

Commonwealth Electrical Inspection Services, Inc

NY State Greater Capital District-Adirondack Regions

119 Riverview Road

Northville, NY 12134

theinspect...@roadrunner.com

(518) 863-8800 ofc