Tim.You could drill out the centers of what you have and then sand them flat
for a glue up? that would be a quick way to make things work for you.
I am enjoying what I am doing now, but If I'm 100% honest with my-self. How
many looking glasses to I need to have/make?I need to find a new venue on the
project list for my bone glue ups. That is unless I wish to sell them? But at
this time they are all gifts, and not for sale.  After all, how do you price
the time it takes to make these?
I will be one of those starving artist, who can sell a thing until after they
die. Then there art works , will become priceless.  ;-)
C.A.G.
    On Monday, August 29, 2022 at 10:13:24 PM EDT, Tim Ziegler