Sherry,

I must say, I for one am surprised and disappointed with this.  While
I'm quite security conscious and won't open an attachment I don't
recognise, not everyone is, and this could cause serious problems for
some.

While the use of HTML not too much of an issue for me, it is annoying
to see all this Comic Sans font, bolded and in different colours
(please don't do that, especially in that font.  It's just downright
annoying!).  However, it may cause more of an issue for some other
listers, especially those that need assistance reading from screens,
Etc.

Hoping that "listers read the guidelines and comply" obviously hasn't
worked and you're only on the new server a very short time.  I can't
see it getting any better.

I hope there are some advantages to moving to the new server for us
users, because as yet I can't see any change except allowing
attachments and HTML through.

Regards,

Dermot.

P.S. This is not a criticism of the list or the people on it, which I
have always found very useful and helpful.