-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Support
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 10:19 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] test

Unfortunately, our new emailer software doesn't delete attachments nor will
it bounce or convert HTML to plain text - we'll just all have to hope that
listers read the guidelines and comply!

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.