On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 04:06:36 -0500, ronald ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It's too early in the morning here!! Please ignore my last message. It still seems that Acrobat Reader is only linked to your Administrator's Account. Delete the shortcut in the User Account then go to AcroRd32.exe (or similar depending on your version) usually in C:\ProgramFiles\Adobe\Acrobat\Reader and create a shortcut. Send this to your Desktop.

Ron Ferguson

Hi, Ron!

I'm going to try this as soon as *I* have my first cup of coffee -- but I do have a question --

Adobe Reader works with eveything else -- why the problem only with Legacy, do you think?

Thanks for the help, Ron --

Tam